Heavy Equipment Financing
BOK Financial equipment finance is a specialized group within BOK Financial. We partner with heavy equipment distributors throughout the United States to provide industry expertise and lending capacity our clients can depend on.
We partner with heavy equipment distributors throughout the United States to provide customized financial services and lending capacity for our clients in the following asset classes:
- Construction and Aggregate: Dozers, excavators, compactors, crushers and screeners.
- Crane and Lift: Aerials, all terrain and crawler cranes, boom trucks and forklifts.
- Power and Transportation: Trucks, trailers, generators and busses.
- Agriculture: Applicators, combines, harvesters, tractors and trailers.
We provide financial services to virtually all sectors of the industry, including construction, power, transportation and agriculture.
- Vendor Finance
- Wholesale Finance (Term and Revolving)
- Synthetic and Capital Leasing
Cash Flow Management and Treasury Solutions
If you’re looking for ways to maximize your cash flow, increase automation and manage risk, then you need a banking partner who can deliver competitive products that grow with you.
- Information Reporting
- Remote Corporate Capture
- Controlled Disbursement
- Lockbox Network
- Corporate / Purchasing Card Programs
- Merchant Services
Our expert hedging services, foreign exchange and trading and exposure management solutions are designed to meet the specific needs of the heavy equipment sector.
- Foreign Exchange
- Letters of Credit
Protect and preserve the assets that you've worked so hard to build. Our professional team can advise you on the best tools and services for your short- and long-term goals.
- Trust Services
- 401(k) and Retirement Plans
- Investment Management
Boosting Your Success
The best decisions happen when you have the support of a great team. Let us be a part of your success story. Teaming up with us means:
- Delivery of competitive products.
- Personal and responsive service.
- Bankers who know your business.